Are you sure that you are currently paying the right amount of tax?
Would you like a tax refund?
‘Commission rate for Teach Primary twitter followers reduced from 25% to 20% in October. Just enter @teachprimary in additional comments to receive your discount.’
The Tax Detective deals with HMRC to ensure that teachers and other educational staff receive all they are entitled to.
These include tax relief for:
• Fees you have paid to your union such as NUT, NASUWT or Voice.
• Professional Subscriptions to organisations such as GTC, ATL, ATM or NATE.
• Expenses you have paid for uniform or equipment in order to allow you to teach Physical Education.
This list is by no means exhaustive, on receiving your claim we will look into your individual case to find all we can for you.
The benefits of our service are threefold:
• We deal with HMRC to update your current year tax code with all expenses due for this year to provide a refund through your next wage.
• We work to gain you a refund for previous tax years
• We help you pay less tax in the future.
There is no charge for current and future years tax code reviews.
Everyone would like to pay less tax and you may not realise that you due a tax refund or be unaware which tax expenses can be claimed for. The Tax Detective will work on your behalf to help you receive tax relief and a tax refund for expenses required for carrying out your work.
We will not pester you; you can leave the hard work to us!
If you are unsure in any way about what you’re entitled to then submit an application to Tax Detective and we’ll do all the leg work for you.
It costs nothing to apply so you’ll either get a tax refund or pay nothing to us. It’s that simple!
Apply now at thetaxdetective.co.uk and let us see what we can do for you!