It’s time to get a skills based creative curriculum that covers and tracks all the National Curriculum – with the evidence
Winner of the Leading Aspect Award and recommended by Ofsted – SEN packs are also available with all the P scales
For schools looking for an innovative and inclusive approach to delivering the national curriculum, The Creative Learning Journey offers a completely unique proposition to support all learning styles, staff and pupils. Our SEN curriculum takes the P scales, and breaks them down into 5 levels within the each area of learning, and into skill sets. The SEN curriculum gives you all the skills from P levels to year 6, in the six areas of learning from the Foundation stage into key stage 1 and key stage 2.
The national curriculum fits in with the CLJ and it can take account of changes made by the new government, the CLJ is being updated and reviewed all the time, any changes made are automatically updated, so schools have no worries about government changes. So now is the time to take a creative approach to your schools curriculum and make all the difference. The more connections that are made, the better a child’s learning.
• A complete progression of skills - P scales, EYFS – Year 6 - linked directly to the National Curriculum
• National Curriculum coverage – automatically linked to the skills – Tracks the National Curriculum for you and prints out the evidence
• Share topic wheels with other schools throughout the UK – 1000’s to choose from
• Skills and National Curriculum come into your weekly plans – one click to check coverage
• Assess with all skills levelled to National Curriculum levels – all updates and changes by government made automatically for you
• Red, Amber, Green visual skills progression
• Full reporting function, individual, group, class, school – print outs and graphs available
• All your planning and assessment in one place – Whole school cohesive planning
• A meaningful and cohesive curriculum – for teachers and pupils
• CLJ has been working with Primary schools for over 6 years – designed by Teachers for Teachers