Customised Stickers, Stampers, Badges and Medals will make your classroom rewards extra special.
Create your own designs by adding an image from the selection online or uploading your own image or school logo. Then add your message. It’s that simple!
Why customise your rewards?
- It certainly adds the wow-factor and is guaranteed to put a smile on the face of the recipient.
- A reward with the teacher’s name on it reinforces that you are really pleased with your pupils’ progress and you recognise their efforts.
How do teachers use them?
SuperStickers see so many colourful and creative rewards designed by teachers.
These are just a few of their suggestions for using them in the classroom:
- Rewards for Prize Day: Mr Watson’s Star Pupil, Forest Hill Primary Most Improved, Star of the Month in Class 2b
- Recognition of consistently good work: 3 pieces of marvellous maths work or 4 examples of brilliant behaviour and a pupil receives ‘Mrs Mills’ Recognition Award’
- Subject based rewards: Mr White says I’m Super at Science, St. Patrick’s P.S. Music Maestro
- Or maybe you have a phrase or marking system specific to your school: Une Étoile d’Or de Mlle Smith, I’m attending After-School Club, 1 Point for the Beavers Team
Special offer for Teach Primary readers:
£5 off when you spend £20 or more on customised products. To claim enter code PCTPF3 on your order. Offer ends 30/04/2013.
Order online at superstickers.com/customised or call SuperStickers on 0800 318192
- Subject: Art
- Date Posted: 01 February 2013
You may also be interested in...