Teacher with lifetime experience of the time-snags involved in getting ready for music lesson and tidying away quickly.
- Electronic pianos can be hard to move from one place to another. Our platform mover lifts the instrument by only 20mm, yet it can be pushed easily from room to room and over carpets, by one person. It has brakes to keep it in place when you are playing.
- The music stands need to be quickly tidied away and perhaps shared with another location.
- a) Simple wall-racks on which eight of the stands with holes in can be hung
- b) A trolley on which ten stands can be stored, in the cupboard , or easily pushed to another room
- c) A trolley for nesting music-stands, moved and stored as above.
- A simple frame addition to the traditional percussion trolley on which to hang those smaller instruments and their beaters. an easy way to check they are all there at the end of the lesson. The frame also enables a material cover to keep the dust off all the instruments until the next lesson.
“Please feel free to contact us!”
Tel: (01366) 500 470
- Subject: Music
- Date Posted: 02 June 2013
You may also be interested in...