Gather feedback from parents, pupils and staff
NFER School Surveys are a complete survey and results analysis service with questionnaires and reports for parents, pupils and staff. Schools can run General, Themed or Write Your Own surveys independently* or combine them into one annual survey.
Key benefits include:
• Comparisons to nationally representative samples help with improvement planning
• Data analysis is provided via online interactive reports with key findings highlighted
• Results help prepare for Ofsted inspection
• Asks the right questions, in the right way - designed by NFER researchers
• Independent surveys tend to give higher response rates due to guaranteed anonymity
• Ability to export reports into MS Excel or PowerPoint
• Prices start from only £75
Find out more about NFER School Surveys: www.nfer.ac.uk/sc9
Comparisons to national data help with improvement planning
Schools may already be surveying parents, pupils and staff, but just getting answers to questions is not enough. Knowing what constitutes a good answer is important, and to do this you need to have something to compare your results with.
NFER School Surveys include comparisons with nationally representative samples (from primary schools that have taken part in the surveys and updated in summer 2015) and provide schools with a direct comparison between their school’s results and the national average. For example, 91% of parents that have taken part in our School Surveys say their child is happy at school, giving your school a figure to compare with. Using the results from NFER School Surveys, schools can highlight their strengths and bring improvements into their plans.
*All surveys can be used in any combination or independently apart from the Write Your Own paper survey for parents, which can only be run in combination with a General paper parent survey.
The Man From Story Mountain