Teaching Shakespeare made easy.
Following the success of their Fairy Tales inclusion software, SEN assist have been busy creating Early Shakespeare.
• Shakespeare himself tells the story using the National Curriculum first 100 High Frequency words.
• Children can click on the characters to hear the original speeches.
• All of the speeches are performed by professional actors so children will be introduced to the language as Shakespeare would have intended.
• Fun activities test their knowledge of characters, sequencing and comprehension.
• They can even print a personalised Elizabethan style certificate showing the level they have completed.
• Each CD ROM contains masses of printable resources including puppets and masks to print and colour.
They will learn to LOVE the words!
Guaranteed to make ALL children enjoy Shakespeare – they will empathise with the characters and laugh out loud. It’s ideal for introducing Shakespeare to EYFS, KS1 and KS2 and SEN
The four different levels and added functions such as optional symbols for visual learners and extensions to keep gifted children’s interest mean that this clever software really does include ALL children.
The World Shakespeare Festival begins April 23rd 2012 and getting Early Shakespeare for your school is the perfect way to start your celebrations.
Midsummer Night’s Dream is available NOW
£29.99 (single user) or £79.99 (site licence)
For more information visit www.earlyshakespeare.com or call 01276502422
The Creative Learning Journey