Bring learning to life in your classroom…
… with Apple’s new iPad, with the stunning retina display, 5MP iSight camera and ultrafast 4G LTE.
Everyone’s talking to us about using Apple kit in the classroom at the moment and many schools are also purchasing it from RM Education – but how should it be used in the classroom?
We are proud to announce that we have availability of the new iPad and we can also offer you some great advice on what the educational benefits are:
• High quality camera with all the functionality of a compact - 2 devices in 1!
• Use Face-time across the curriculum to practice modern foreign languages or to stage a business video conference call
• With more pixels than an HD television, the New iPad will provide students with a true lifelike experience when using it for scientific investigations or creating their next piece of art
• Long battery life so you don’t need to recharge the new iPad during the school day
• A wide range of education apps are available from the App Store for easy download with many being far more cost efficient compared to software for computers
• Light enough to carry around easily
• Video mirroring means your new iPad can be connected to a HD projection screen or HDTV using the Apple Digital AV Adapter to enable students to see a large version of your iPad display
• The new iPad comes with accessibility features such as a screen reader ready to use making the iPad easier to use for those with learning difficulties
Visit the RM Shop to learn more about the key features of the new iPad and receive the latest educational pricing.
Camping in your school grounds